Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Now, to get busy...

I am still eagerly awaitng summer so I can get a few things done, both on here and at home...but I love looking at the blog now that I have re-vamped it...lol
We are all really busy now preparing for the TAKS testing next week...hopefully they will all pass them so they will all be promoted to the next grade...that is a lot of weight on one test...keep them in your prayers.
Yes, Hummie, we all get overwhelmed at some point...and I know that God never gives me more than I can handle, but I am feeling like hercules these days...lol I also know that as he closes one window he opens another, so I am waiting for our next window of opportunity to pop open...lol
Please keep us in all your prayers, I don't want to elaborate but we have a serious need for prayer these days.
Well, I guess I will get busy and get back to work.
Hugs~
Claudette

0 comments: