Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New blog look?

I am trying to learn how to make blog templates...I re-did this one since I don't have too much on it...I was afraid to mess up the other one...you know one wrong click and you lose everything...lol
I am trying my hand at webdesign again too...I used to know how to build them but with today's technology changing, it is so much more time consuming than I remember...you have to make sure everything works in every browser and yadda yadda...so I am learning....lol
I also made a new blog to house all my family tree stuff...It is soooo much stuff and I keep trying to put it all somewhere so we can all see it and maybe that way I can get people to contribute and I might actually get somewhere...I guess we will see...lol
Hope you like the looks of this one...I still may expand this middle column a bit...what do you think?
Hugs for now,
Claudette

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey girlie, long time to not talk to ya! I love your site, it talked me into setting up my own, come visit me, lol. I am just starting mine so nothing really there yet. Send me your email, we have a lot to catch up on! Give hugs and kisses to all of the family for me! Love ya
cousin Tammy

Tammy said...

I'll send you some updates and corrections on the family tree also!
Tammy

SarahB said...

Fun color combo on your redesigned blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You have me pinned down perfectly---I used to sew and quilt a lot and love the look! I just use my computer a whole lot more than my sewing machine these days. :)

Danielle said...

like your new look!!

Cheryl said...

Wow...it looks unique...very cool!